Subquests are bonus quests that can be played after the player finishes the main plot of the game.
Original Game SubquestsEdit
The Depths of MothermouthEdit
- Talk to the patrol bush.
- Talk to Cinderpelt in Mothermouth.
- Give a Yarrow Herb, Stardust, Catnip, Bony Collar, Rabbit, Antivenom, and a Rancid Mouse to Cinderpelt at the Moonstone in 5 minutes.
- Defeat eight BloodClan Warrior Rogues.
- Defeat Brick and five BloodClan Warrior Rogues.
- Access to Deep Mothermouth.
- Eat soup
- Opportunity of recruiting Bluestar, Yellowfang, and Tigerstar.
- Access to StarClan items shop.
- Can begin Kittypet’s Catnip Problem.
Kittypet's Catnip ProblemEdit
Must complete The Depths of Mothermouth to begin.
- Talk to the patrol bush until Sandstorm talks to you.
- Go to Twolegplace.
- Talk with the kittypet.
- Speak to Cinderpelt at camp.
- Talk to the kittypet again..
- Collect fifty Catnip from the Catnip Maze in 1 minute and 50 seconds.
- Buy two Star Lights in 1 minute 20 seconds.
- Can go through the Catnip Maze once more to get fifty Catnip.
- Can begin Firestar's Quest.
Must complete The Depths of Mothermouth and Kittypet's Catnip Problem to begin.
- Talk to the patrol bush and select Special Patrol.
- Must have Skillful Leap, bought from the elder, to do this.
- Defeat Evil Kittypet
- Defeat many swarms of six evil rats and a few Rat Leaders.
- Can recruit Leafstar and Cloudstar at the crystal in Skywatcher's cave.
- Brambleclaw is recruited.
- Can attempt to recruit Tigerstar with Brambleclaw in your party.
- Be able to pick a prize.
- Can pick Experience (60,000); Money (10,000 A); or Something Pleasant (auto-recruiting one cat).
New Prophecy SubquestsEdit
- Talk to Firestar in camp.
- Go to the bottom right corner of ThunderClan Territory and talk with the cat there (Luno).
- Solve three riddles to meet Luno
- First: find him by the Tribe Cave
- Second: find him in the Twoleg Nest next to the Golden Fish
- 10 AP
- Allowed to remove Brambleclaw from your party by talking to Luno
- Access to Luno's AP shop
- Can begin Dustpelt's Dilemma, Ferncloud's Visitor, and The Missing Kits.
- Talk to Dustpelt in the Warrior's Den.
- Know how a coordinate grid works.
- 2 AP
- Some XP,
- Can begin Dustpelt's Dilemma 2 (after completing Ferncloud's Visitor).
- Talk to Ferncloud in the Nursery.
- Understand directions.
- 1 AP.
- 6000 A.
- Can begin A Visit From StarClan.
- Can begin Dustpelt's Dilemma 2 (after completing Dustpelt's Dilemma).
The Missing KitsEdit
- Talk to Pebble, the rogue on the southwestern corner of ThunderClan territory.
- Find three kits.
- First kit: north from Pebble.
- Second kit: east to a body of water.
- Third kit: south from the WindClan border, on the right side of the river.
- 1 AP.
- 1000 EXP.
- Can begin Speed Over Strengh.
Speed Over StrengthEdit
- Defeat the guard in front of WindClan's camp.
- Answer "Speed" to the question asked
- Follow directions.
- Get from a certain spot in WindClan Territory to the Horseplace under a time limit.
- Can purchase the Lightning, Swift, or Speed Seeds from Luno for 1 AP
- 1 AP
- Can begin The Fifth Clan.
Dustpelt's Dilemma 2Edit
- Talk to Dustpelt in the warriors' den.
- Give Dustpelt a Star Light, a Yarrow Herb, a Stardust, and a Golden Fish.
- 10,000 A
- 3 AP
A Visit From StarClanEdit
- Talk to Leafpool at the Moonpool
- Listen to directions.
- Obtain the four crystals of the Clans
- Thunder Crystal: talk to Firestar in his den. Because hess awesome
- Shadow Crystal: talk to Blackstar with a ShadowClan cat in your party. Obtain a Starlight at Blackstar's bush and enter. Talk to the orange flower and enter the code as all zeroes. Because you can
- River Crystal: talk to Leopardstar, then talk to the cat on the opposite side of the river from RiverClan's camp. Answer the riddle as Nothing. Head to the Half-Bridge and talk to the crystal. Tell the cat "the password" and you can get the crystal. Because itss a freaking crystal
- Wind Crystal: battle WindClan's camp guard, then choose to follow him as he runs. Talk to the stump and get the crystal.
- 10,000 A.
- 20,000 EXP.
- 3 AP.
- Can recruit cats in StarClan.
- Can access StarClan items at the Moonpool.
- Can begin Cats in Need.
- Talk to Sandstorm.
- Follow directions.
- Go to each Clan and talk to their medicine cats.
- Go to the Neutral Grounds by The Island.
- Head past the mountains and into a mountainous Great Journey map with grass.
- Talk to Barkface.
- Enter the logs.
- Go to the corner of the map.
- Defeat Acrobatic Rogue (Lv. 54) and Highly Skilled Rogue (Lv ??)
- Ability to make Toxic Brews with a party of four medicine cats levels 81+.
- 3 AP.
- 250,000 A.
- Access to the Training Grounds every 3 in-game hours.
The Fifth ClanEdit
- Talk to Firestar in the middle of camp.
- Go to the first Great Journey map.
- Go into the yellow flowers south of the map's northern exit.
- Talk to the cat to pay 500,000 A to skip the SkyClan Maze, or go through the very difficult SkyClan Maze.
- Talk to Sharpclaw.
- Head to the southern exit to Sharpclaw's map.
- Listen to Leafstar.
- Go north of the barn.
- Fight the Terrible Kittypet.
- 500,000 A.
- 5 AP.
- Can recruit SkyClan cats by talking to the pink flowers in the camp.
The Might of ScourgeEdit
- Talk to Tar in the large Twolegplace
- Go all the way left of the first map and up to the two barrels.
- First complete "The Fifth Clan".
- At some point in the game, you will come across a room filled with poisonous traps that can poison your whole party and make you start the maze over.
- The ability to recruit Scourge and Bone
- Talk to Dust again
- Battle Scourge/Bone
To Be a LegendEdit
- Talk to Firestar in his den.
- Finish "Cats in Need".
- You need to give Firestar one of each type of claw from the claw shop in the Tribe of Rushing Water.
- Finish "The Might of Scourge".
- 500000 A
- Tablet of Darkness
- Allows you to go anywhere in the Dark Forest.
- The ability to recruit Darkstripe, Hawkfrost, and Tigerstar (if you battle them again).
Plot Against StarClanEdit
- Sleep once at the Warrior's Den.
Finish ALL the Subquests Edit
Be able to fight 3 EXTREMELY hard battles without having a break. Edit
Have EXTREMELY high-leveled strong cats in your party.
2 Reward Gems
Transfer Gem (NPOE Use Only)